- With just a couple of clicks, you can select/specify the type of incident and describe it in as much detail as required.
- It’s easy to confirm when and where the incident took place, while also painting a clear picture of how severe the incident was (incident rating and attached photos).
- Verify the incident with legitimate witnesses (including contact details).
Incident Report Template
Your employees can keep updated and safe with this digital incident report form; add details of the incident, sign and send, all in just one click.
Managers — receive all the information you need in an instant and be aware of anything and everything as soon as it happens.
Trusted By Over 36,000 Companies Worldwide
What are the benefits of using this template?
It aligns the entire workforce
This incident report template keeps the entire workforce on the same page when updating safety protocols is concerned.
It prevents incidents from reoccurring
Every incident that's reported, no matter how big or small, is acknowledged and makes businesses more prepared for every potential outcome.
It helps improve workplace safety reform
The more businesses that use report incident templates, the more they can learn from each other to build stronger safety systems and eradicate unsafe practices.
It builds a stronger workplace safety culture
Using incident report templates and encouraging all workers to report incidents helps to build a new generation of employees who genuinely value workplace safety.
What does the Incident Report Template include?
Employees can easily and quickly notify managers about recent incidents. The incident report template includes the following capabilities:
Use Connecteam —
the all-in-one mobile solution!
- Instant access from every employee’s smartphone
- Get alerted upon submission in real-time
- Customize fields according to your needs
- Add required form fields where necessary
- One-click fill-out and submission